Sunday, September 14, 2008

Your Prayers Are Working

I just wanted to include a cute story that I heard today at church. As a friend was asking me how our stay in Houston was I told her that Gracie kept jumping from the couch to the bed and it was driving me crazy. It was quite a daring leap and I was sure we were going to add a couple of broken limbs to our list of ailments. She started to laugh and said she figured it was her 3? year old son Logan's fault. Apparently Logan associates being healthy with being able to jump really high. So when he says his prayers he prays that Gracie will be able to jump really high. Obviously his prayers are being heard because she seems to be a stellar jumper.

 We're so grateful that we have so many people praying for us and thank you for all the comments you leave us. They really do make our day a little brighter. Sometimes it's nice to know that people are thinking about you, even if they don't know you personally. So don't worry about pestering us with too many comments. I don't think that's possible. We really do enjoy them as they remind us of how many people love us and our little Gracie. Thanks for all the support.

Stephanie

3 comments:

Travis and Mardi said...

That is pretty funny, because when our Dallin (who is also age 3) prays, he asks that Gracie will be able to "run and jump". That is obviously very important to a
3-year-old's quality of life! Maybe they know better than anyone what a fellow 3-year-old would like to be able to do.

m e g h a n said...

Hey my name is Meghan and i dont remember how i found your blog. Your daughter is adorable, she will also be okay, I have a Question, are you Guys LDS, or Mormon, It seems like you are, I am from Utah and i also am LDS/Mormon. and i have heard you mention, ward and church a couple of times. I am just wondering,
I check everyday!

James said...

Meghan, in answer to your question- my wife and I do belong to the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints.