Sunday, September 28, 2008

Our new friend, Noah

Yesterday, I received an e-mail from a family that, last Tuesday, received the news that their 4 month old son, Noah, was diagnosed with Bilateral Retinoblastoma. They found this blog after their diagnosis and sent me an e-mail to tell us of their situation. These next couple days are going to be huge for them as Noah will have an EUA and MRI to find the extent of the tumors. We pray for Noah and his family, especially over these next couple days. It is nice to know that this blog has been of some measure of service to another family.
May God bless and comfort Noah and his family, as He has so abundantly blessed us.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

To Noah's family,
My heart broke for my niece, my sister and her family when Gracie was diagnosed, and it breaks for you now. I can imagine few things more difficult than having a sick child. Our family prays for Gracie every day, and now we will include Noah and your family in our prayers as well. I hope things go smoothly over the next few days.
Kirsten.

The Ord Family said...

Hey guys - glad to hear things have been somewhat "normal." Our kids have something that they would like to send down to Gracie, but we need to know your address, and also what her favorite color(s) are. You can email me your address at lindsayord@telusplanet.net.

Anonymous said...

Hi James- David has passed me along this information- I am so terribly sorry to hear about this and want to pass on all love to you and your family! I think it is incredible that you have created this site and touched another family in the way you did! You are a very strong individual (much like Gracie by the sounds of it:)
My thoughts and prayers are with you,

Terri Katerenchuk