Saturday, January 31, 2009

Relay for Life in Lethbridge Alberta

This is a portion of an e-mail that my dad sent me earlier today. I am posting it here for any that may be reading in the Lethbridge, Alberta Canada area and would be interested in supporting Relay for Life there. I hope you will all have a great time there and be able to raise lots of money to fight cancer.

We are looking for all who would like to spend a night together honouring Gracie in her fight against Cancer along with all the others who have to face this disease.  The Relay for Life event in Lethbridge, Alberta is June 12 & 13, 2009.  There is a $15 registration fee and you are encouraged to obtain pledges of at least $100.  Grace's' Grandparents would be happy to organize the team.  you may respond to smitrs@canada.com

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

G

I had eye surgery and in the post-op pack was MAXIDEX(dexamethasone) drops by ALCON LABS.

Two days later I was BLIND

Use Google and enter EPOCRATES MAXIDEX REACTION to verify

Or call 800-757-9195M