Sunday, January 4, 2009

Questions Answered

Q. Is that James singing on Gracie's slideshow?

I wish I could say this was James singing on Gracie's slideshow but it's Ben Folds. If you've never heard of him you wouldn't be alone (I only know the song because our friends Steve and Janet told us about it). But apparently he's pretty famous, guess I'm officially clueless. Although with a 7 year old daughter we're pretty knowledgeable about High School Musical and like music.

Q. Is Gracie's hair thinning out?

As for Gracie's hair, yes it is thinning out. I'd say she's lost about half of it, but as our kids have so much hair she's still doing okay... relatively.  It's particularly thin in front and she even has one bald patch on top but it's not bad enough that it warrants a shave yet. Her scalp is pretty visible though, but I don't think she'd look healthier without the hair.  That's what we're using as our guide for the shave.

Q. How did my birthday go?

James and the kids spoiled me rotten. We had a great day. Thanks for remembering Mardi!

1 comment:

stevet said...

stephanie... didn't realize it was your birthday the end of december... happy belated birthday! hope gracie's head is doing ok. love janet