Sunday, January 25, 2009

A few pictures

I realized that we have been kind of negligent with showing pictures lately so I figured I would give you a few here today. Gracie has gone with her mom up to the hospital today to see if she needs a transfusion. Hopefully they will make it home in good time. Anyway, enjoy!
This was taken this morning at 8AM as Gracie was heading out to the hospital with her mom. She told me that she was "going to see her friends and that her friends were going to do something funny for her." She clarified saying that they were going to make faces and have fun! I am sure that with Gracie they will have fun.


This was taken in Houston waiting for her EUA (January 8, 2009). This is in the afternoon and Gracie has not eaten since the day before. She is having a lot of fun playing trucks with me as we are the only ones left in the waiting room.

This is also from our last trip to Houston (January 8, 2009). Gracie found a rocking horse in the cancer clinic and thought it was pretty fun!


No comments: