Sunday, March 29, 2009

Pics from Gracie's last day at Disney

Gracie loves the Little Einsteins so this is one of her highlights.  They were so good to let Gracie spend a fair amount of time with each of the characters and she loved it!
This is Gracie with Prince Caspian from Narnia.  The conversation went something like this-
Prince Caspian- Hello, princess. What is your name?
Grace- Gracie
PC- And where are you from?
Grace- Texas
PC- It is so nice that the Princess of Texas has come to see me!
Grace- I am not the Princess of Texas.  I am Gracie.
PC- Well you look like a Princess, Gracie.
Grace- I am not a princess. I am Gracie.
They continued and spoke about the other Texan princesses (Gracie's sisters) but Gracie was insistent that he call her Gracie.  It was kind of funny.
Prince Caspian was amazingly nice and this was the highlight for Gracie's oldest sister!
Annie (the Little Einstein on the left) is Gracie's favourite.  She was so excited to see her!
This is Gracie on Splash Mountain. It was one of her favourite rides.  This was her expression for much of the 10-15 minute ride.  The first time she rode it was without me and when she found me after she ran up and excitedly said, "Dad are you ready to get wet! Let's do it again!"  She was soaking wet in her beautiful princess dress but wanted to do it all over again.  I did go again with her and it was awesome!
This is Gracie riding the Tram on the way to our car on our last night in Walt Disney World.  She was still excited but tired.  It was a wonderful vacation!

1 comment:

Kirsten said...

Looks like you guys had a blast. I'm glad you posted the picture of Grace on Splash Mountain. It's obvious that she loves it.