Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Pics of Gracie

Our roses are in bloom so Gracie's mom took lots of cute pictures of her with the roses. Enjoy!



These last two pictures are of Gracie right after supper tonight.  We had all finished except Gracie (she eats like a teenage boy and was on her 4th or 5th helping) and I came back to see what kind of mess she was making as I thought she was playing with the food.  I asked her what she was doing (in a somewhat stern voice) and she quickly put a lid on the tupperware container and showed me the lunch she was making for me.  She is a real sweetheart and so happy to help anyone.  I am not sure that you would want someone with that kind of dirty face and hands serving you lunch, but from Gracie I will take it everyday.

4 comments:

Awise said...

Awww what a sweetheart! That is so nice of her.

Theresa said...

I love it!!

ShawLove said...

She is beautiful inside and out.

Ruth said...

I like the pictures of the flowers with Gracie. We had quite a dumping of snow last week in Lethbridge.
Love, Jackie