Monday, April 26, 2010

Gracie and her new bike

The other day I was telling a friend how Gracie really needed a bike with training wheels so she could learn to ride. This friend just happened to have an old bike just Gracie's size that he was not using so told me I could take it home. The next day, I gave the bike a tune-up and we were in business. Gracie loves riding up and down our street now!

On another note, Gracie has been a bit under the weather the last three days. Today she did not want to eat anything for supper except for ice cream. :) She will have energy for spurts, like riding her bike or playing baseball for a bit and then just want to lay down for a while. I hope she gets better soon!

1 comment:

Teresa Dawn said...

Just stumbled across your blog, Hope she feels better soon, this picture is adorable :)