Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Our Little Gracie



After spending all that time last week looking for pictures of Gracie I decided to put together some of my favourite pictures of her. Of course these aren't nearly ALL of my favourites. I only wanted a short slide show so I had to leave out some of our other favourites like Gracie at a Flames game when she was 3 weeks old (she had a dirty nose and it wasn't a great shot, but we were still impressed that she attended her first NHL game at such a young age). But hopefully you'll feel like you know Grace just a little better with these pictures. I now need to set about making slide shows for my other girls as they're anxious to see THEIR slide shows after watching Gracie's. Unfortunately their names aren't quite as easy to match to music. Merry Christmas and God bless.

Stephanie

5 comments:

Colorado105 said...

that was beautiful

Cheng family said...

The slideshow is beautiful! It is so fun to see how Gracie has grown. I love her smile in the last picture.

Krissy Eckholdt said...

David and I have a bet going here. He says this is James singing... Did James write and sing this song?

Christine said...

I believe daddy is singing.

celia said...

This is such a sweet slideshow! I don't blame her big sisters for getting jealous. Better not let my girls see this or they'll want their own slideshow, too. And I LOVE the song even though I know James didn't actually sing it. ;-)