Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Why the Blog?


Gracie is my daughter. She is almost three years old and has the most beautiful smile and big shiny eyes you can imagine. So imagine my surprise when on August 25, 2008 I was told that Gracie had bilateral retinoblastoma and would need to have her right eye removed. Gracie has many friends and family members who love her and are interested in knowing more about what is happening to her right now. Therefore I have created this blog and I will try to update it on a regular basis and help everyone understand how Gracie is progressing from the initial diagnosis of retinoblastoma throughout the healing process. Any comments or questions that you may have are welcome. I am no expert in retinoblastoma but I am learning lots more each day so may be of some help in addressing any questions.


No comments: